A Translate the following into English:
B Translate the following into Chinese.
1. If you fall into an obsessive pattern in high school, you've got two problems.
2. In college it's appropriate to think about specialization.
3. It's fine to take a deep interest in computers, dance, language or any other discipline, but not if it jeopardizes breadth.
4. I read about al kinds of things.
5. My parents encouraged this, and I'm grateful that they did.
1. Hundreds of students send me email each year asking for advice about education.
2. A smaller number of parents send messages, seeking guidance for their son or daughter.
3. My basic advice is simple and heartfelt: Get the best education you can.
4. College isn't the only place where information exists.
5. Education should be broad, although it's fine to have deep interests, too.
3. 你对计算机、舞蹈、语言或其它任何的科目有深入的兴趣也无可厚非， 但太偏执而舍弃学习就不是一件好事了。